QuickTime Player, from Apple, allows the playback of QuickTime movie files (.mov) and lots of other file formats including, audio, still images, graphics, and virtual reality (VR) movies.
The new QuickTime Player not only delivers crisp quality, but the app is easy to use with a simple interface. No set up is required for QuickTime Player for network streaming content. Instead, QuickTime Player automatically determines what the connection speed of your system is and then chooses the highest possible quality stream for the amount of bandwidth that you have available.
QuickTime Player is automatically configured to resume playback, if for some reason you ever lose a connection whilst watching streaming video.
Key Features Include:
- Playback of 3GPP and 3GPP2 files
- Playback of MPEG-4 video, H.264, AAC audio & Instant-On media
- Easy-to-use controls.
- Enhanced interface.
- Bass and treble controls.
- Balance control.
- Streaming media support.
- Ability to save movie favourites.
- Ability to view VR & interactive content.
- H.264 video.
- Multichannel audio playback.
- Live resize.
- New playback capabilities.
- Zero config streaming.
- Minimum system requirements: A Pentium processor–based PC or compatible computer with at least 128 MB of RAM, running Windows XP Service Pack 2 or Windows Vista.