- In some cases, unicode text was not correctly transmitted over the clipboard. This lead to the text being put on the clipboard as "???????". AnyDesk now always sends unicode text, if available.
- Under certain conditions, the clipboard synchronization stayed engaged if it was disabled in the settings tab or the accept window.
- Fixed the remote mouse cursor position in original view mode.
- New performance option for rendering ("Use fast render method"). Set the checkbox as follows:
* Checked: Always uses 16 bits per pixel for uploading (decreases required memory bandwidth). Use this setting to speed up rendering on slow machines.
* Indeterminate (default behaviour): Use the 16 bit render mode on single processor systems.
* Unchecked: Never use 16 bits per pixel mode. Uncheck if you have a single processor machine but the image quality is too low.
- Added translation to Korean.
- Added "Waiting for first frame" dialog which is displayed as soon as the network connection is established.
- Added a new command line option --get-status to get the connection status and improved the behaviour on errors of the command line interface.
- The tray icon now displays information about session count and service status.